Your email address:
1. A room is 15 feet long, 13 feet wide, and 10 feet high. The walls, ceiling, and floor are all to be
painted the same color. How many square feet are to be painted?
3. A triangle has sides of 3 inches, 4 inches and 5 inches. Is it a right triangle?
4. Allen has a debt of $500. He owes equal amounts to ten different people. Express his debt to
one person as a negative number.
5. Solve for the unknown:
6. Simply the expression:
7. Write in standard notation:
8. Simplify and solve for the unknown. Use order of operations as needed.
10. Simplify and solve for the unknown. Use order of operations as needed.