Your email address:
1. Simplify and solve for the unknown. Use order of operations as needed.
2. Write in standard notation:
3. Simplify and solve for the unknown. Use order of operations as needed.
4. A triangle has sides of 3 inches, 4 inches and 5 inches. Is it a right triangle?
7. A room is 15 feet long, 13 feet wide, and 10 feet high. The walls, ceiling, and floor are all to be
painted the same color. How many square feet are to be painted?
8. Simply the expression:
9. Solve for the unknown:
10. Allen has a debt of $500. He owes equal amounts to ten different people. Express his debt to
one person as a negative number.