Your email address:
1. Simply the expression:
2. Simplify and solve for the unknown. Use order of operations as needed.
3. Allen has a debt of $500. He owes equal amounts to ten different people. Express his debt to
one person as a negative number.
4. Simplify and solve for the unknown. Use order of operations as needed.
5. Solve for the unknown:
6. Write in standard notation:
7. A room is 15 feet long, 13 feet wide, and 10 feet high. The walls, ceiling, and floor are all to be
painted the same color. How many square feet are to be painted?
10. A triangle has sides of 3 inches, 4 inches and 5 inches. Is it a right triangle?