Your email address:
1. Simplify and solve for the unknown. Use order of operations as needed.
3. A room is 15 feet long, 13 feet wide, and 10 feet high. The walls, ceiling, and floor are all to be painted the same color. How many square feet are to be painted?
4. Write in standard notation:
5. Allen has a debt of $500. He owes equal amounts to ten different people. Express his debt to one person as a negative number.
6. A triangle has sides of 3 inches, 4 inches and 5 inches. Is it a right triangle?
7. Simplify and solve for the unknown. Use order of operations as needed.
8. Simply the expression:
10. Solve for the unknown: