Your email address:
1. Given the figure below, answer the following question.
Name all the points given that are not collinear with point B as shown in this drawing.
2. Given that sin Θ = 3/5, find the values of the other 5 trig functions.
3. Give the term that matches the definition below:
Two or more points on the same line.
4. Given that the circumference of a circle is 8π, find the radius.
5. Find the volume of a sphere if the radius is given as 3 cm.
6. Given the figure below, answer the following question.
7. Given the drawing below, answer the question.
Given that segment DC is 8 inches, find the lengths of the other two sides of triangle BCD.
8. Write a Proof for the following:
9. An angle with a measure greater than 90° but less than 180°.
10. If the length of the minor arc AC in the diagram below is 98°, give the the measures of the central angle and the inscribed angle shown.