Your email address:
1. Given the figure below, answer the following question.
2. Give the term that matches the definition below:
Two or more points on the same line.
3. Given that the circumference of a circle is 8π, find the radius.
4. An angle with a measure greater than 90° but less than 180°.
5. Given the drawing below, answer the question.
Given that segment DC is 8 inches, find the lengths of the other two sides of triangle BCD.
6. Write a Proof for the following:
7. Find the volume of a sphere if the radius is given as 3 cm.
8. Given that sin Θ = 3/5, find the values of the other 5 trig functions.
9. If the length of the minor arc AC in the diagram below is 98°, give the the measures of the central angle and the inscribed angle shown.
10. Given the figure below, answer the following question.
Name all the points given that are not collinear with point B as shown in this drawing.