General Academic Tutoring
Who We Are and How We Are Different
How we are different
- If requested, our tutors communicate with teachers and other members of a student’s academic support team on a regular basis so everyone on the team stays current with the student’s academic progress. We also work closely with learning disability specialists, diagnosticians, speech pathologists, and psychologists.
- Our office provides personalized customer service and strives to have a schedule in place within 24 hours of initial client contact, if possible.
- An online scheduling software sends automatic email reminders of tutoring sessions to clients.
- Tutoring a student at the locale of his or her choice allows for the most effective working environment. You select where the session will take place. Home, library, coffee shop, Dad’s office, all okay!
- A-HTS ™ strives to pair the same tutor and student for an entire school year – consistency is key!
- Teachers, former teachers, college students, graduate students, medical school students, and professional tutors.
- Lend homework support.
- Help with organization and study skills.
- Specialize, in some instances, in tutoring students with various learning differences and disabilities.
- Offer guidance, positive reinforcement, routine, and encouragement.
- Adapt their teaching style to best suit each student’s learning needs.
- Can provide enrichment to each student should regular, school assigned work not be adequate to reinforce concepts.
Available 24/7. Background Checked
Click here to send us an instant message to get started!